Monday 14 May 2012

Road trip


Good morning and a happy Monday to you all. Here's a little film from Friday. I'm still struggling to get my pots decorated and still there are a whole lot of them waiting for me, safely kept damp under polythene. It's driving me a bit crazy! Hopefully I'll see them off today. As you can see from the video, the orchard is in full blossom at the moment, stimulating the senses with its beauty and delicate fragrance. The blossom inspired the decoration on the little jug at the start of the film. I spent way too much time on that little pot, but that's just the way it is sometimes. On Saturday, Marky Mark and I headed off over the border, to Cornwall, to visit Frank. While there, went down to near Land's End, to pick up a pug mill, which nearly broke our backs. Frank delivered it back to the workshop yesterday. We also brought back the Jubilee jug, which I have to bisc fire today. It's stunning, Frank made an amazing job of scratching it. Well, I must away to work and try and get all those pots decorated. I'm desperate to get making again, hopefully it'll happen today. Bye for now

3 comments:

Dixie Nichols said...

You are getting to be a greta film maker some really fine shots in the second film worthy of French Cinema . Pencil Cannes in for next year.

Joe Troncale said...

Excellent.
That jug is amazing, amazing...

doug Fitch said...

Ha, thanks Dixie, but it's the inventor of the Magic Movie button ho deserves the accolades.

It's in the bisc kiln Joe. Glaze tomorrow - it's all a bit of a scary responsibility.