Thursday 29 March 2012

Busy busy busy

Lots to report, but not enough time!!!

Had a great weekend,the demo went well, the conference was great, the museums, inspiring and the company fantastic.

I have videos of it all which I need to string together. Adam arrived on Monday and we're frantically making pots for a firing in a couple of weeks. We're having a great time. This is a really brief post as we're off back to work in moment, but here's a short video I shot yesterday so you can see what's been going on. I'll write more and post pictures soon.



Back soon

Bye for now

5 comments:

gz said...

One second it looks like a large clay doughnut....the next, up springs a jar!!!!

If only it were so little work!!

FetishGhost said...

What a treat!!!

Joe Troncale said...

Welcome back! Great pots and great videography! Thanks for sharing the experiences!

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Adam have a great time there at the pottery!

doug Fitch said...

thank you folks