Saturday 19 June 2010

The good are good and the bad are bad

Well I wasn't too pleased with this, it's not unlike the early Michael Cardew pots that Angie mentioned.
I wasn't pleased with this either, or some of the really dull brown pots, of which there were a fair few.
But I am very pleased with these, hurrah!


Barry Wilson from Earthmarque is coming on Monday to collect the pots for the show with Geoff Fuller. I haven't decided which pots to put in the show yet and as it's an on-line exhibition, I'd like the first pictures of those pots to be on the Earthmarque site. In the meantime, here are some (blurred)detail shots just to tease you!






I'll get some pictures up soon. Panic stations now, getting ready to leave for Rufford on Wednesday.


Back soon

6 comments:

ang design said...

ha teaser indeed...mmmm love the yellow, are the bubbley numbers refire-able in the electric kiln??

Ron said...

Mixed bag eh? Good luck getting ready for the show. Look forward to seeing the online exhibit too. Take care.

Hollis Engley said...

Those top couple of pots are pretty scary, eh? The rest look just fine. Good luck at Rufford.

Hannah said...

Hey there you are. Good stuff. Yes well lets just ignore those top 2 pictures, no doubt I'll have some of those of my own soon. However yes the tantalising snippets are looking very exciting, gutted I won't be at Rufford to see any. Maybe I'll spend my car insurance payput on the on line exhibition instead of a new vehicle...
Nice thought but how far can I get on a big jar?
I'm so pleased you've got some good uns out. Speak soon.hx

cookingwithgas said...

there have to be some dogs.....
makes the others all the better.

doug Fitch said...

Yes Ang, I think I can sort most of it out by re-firing. Thanks all, I'll be glad once I've got to Rufford - lots still to organise before then, by one of the world's least organised people.